In this blog series, we share meaningful memorial inscriptions you can use on your loved one’s headstone. From values to character, personality and interests, this series provides endless memorial quote options unique to your loved one’s life.
- Memorial Quotes For a Parent’s Headstone
- Memorial Quotes For Athletes, Coaches and Sports Lovers
- Memorial Quotes For Music Lovers
- Memorial Quotes For Teachers
- Memorial Quotes For Husband and Wife Headstones
- Memorial Quotes For Fathers and Grandfathers
- Memorial Quotes For Mothers and Grandmothers
- Memorial Quotes For Nature Lovers
Every day is a gift and we should cherish each moment. It’s important to follow your dreams, make memories and try new things—some accomplish this through travel.
Was this true for your loved one?
One way to ensure your loved one’s passion for adventure is commemorated is through a handcrafted headstone with an engraved, personalized memorial quote.
Memorial quotes can be simple and include a few descriptive words, or they can be lengthier personal inscriptions that reflect a loved one’s values, character, personality or interests.
Continue reading for several different memorial quotes about travel, adventure and new journeys in life that will help make their final resting place much more unique.
Memorial Quotes About Travel
1. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
2. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”
3. “Not all those who wander are lost.”
4. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
—Mary Anne Radmacher
5. “In my life, I will more than live.”
6. “Always took the scenic road.”
7. “Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.”
8. "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."
9. "Though we travel the world to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Memorial Quotes About Adventure
10. “Adventure is out there.”
—Disney Pixar’s Up
11. “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “Dared to live the life they always wanted.”
13. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
14. “Life with Christ is a wonderful adventure.”
15. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
16. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
17. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are built for.”
—John G. Shed
18. "It doesn't matter where you're going, it's who you have beside you."
Memorial Quotes About a New Journey
19. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
20. “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
21. “Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
22. “The impossible journey is the one you never begin.”
23. “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
Discover More Memorial Quotes
Engraving a memorial quote is one of several steps in the headstone design process. Uncover even more unique epitaphs to incorporate into your loved one’s final resting place in our memorial quotes ebook.