In this blog series, we share meaningful memorial inscriptions you can use on your loved one’s headstone. From values to character, personality and interests, this series provides endless memorial quote options unique to your loved one’s life. Other articles in this series include:
- Memorial Quotes For a Parent’s Headstone
- Memorial Quotes For Athletes, Coaches and Sports Lovers
- Memorial Quotes For Music Lovers
- Memorial Quotes For Teachers
- Memorial Quotes For Husband and Wife Headstones
- Memorial Quotes For Fathers and Grandfathers
- Memorial Quotes For Mothers and Grandmothers
- Memorial Quotes For Nature Lovers
- Memorial Quotes For Travelers
Art is often an expression of one's soul and it can be a tangible reminder of a loved one’s creativity and unique perspective.
If you are looking for a way to honor your loved one's artistic spirit, consider incorporating their passion for art into their memorial with a handcrafted headstone featuring a personalized memorial quote.
Memorial quotes can be a beautiful way to remember a loved one’s life and legacy. They can be short and sweet, or they can be longer and more detailed, reflecting the values, character, and personality of your loved one.
Continue reading for several different memorial quotes about art and from famous artists that will help make their final resting place much more unique.
Memorial Quotes For Artists
- “Their art speaks where words are unable to explain.”
- “Through their art, they touched our souls and left an indelible mark.”
- “Their creativity lives on in the beauty they left behind.”
- “The artist sees what others only catch a glimpse of.”
—Leonardo Da Vinci
- “They lived and breathed art, and their passion lives on through their masterpieces.”
- “Their art was their legacy, and it will continue to move and inspire others.”
- “The canvas was their world, and they painted it with passion and grace.”
- “Through their art, they left behind a part of themselves that will never fade away.”
Memorial Quotes About Coaching
- “Art is the highest form of hope.”
- “Art is never finished, only abandoned."
—Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- “Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the beauty of flowers —and never succeeding.”
- “Art is the highest expression of mankind.”
—Saint John Paul II
- “Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
Memorial Quotes From Famous Artists
- "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls."
- "Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."
- "I dream my painting and I paint my dream."
—Vincent van Gogh
- "Creativity takes courage."
- "The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection."
Discover More Memorial Quotes
Looking for something different? You can explore 300+ more epitaphs in our ultimate list of memorial quotes. Download a free copy of the ebook for further inspiration when designing your loved one’s headstone.