We understand that choosing a memorial for your family can be a difficult process. Consider these 5 steps as guidance to help you make your final selection.
- Select Your Memorial— Milano Monuments provides and creates memorials on-site that vary in size and finish. Families can choose from a lawn level marker, a raised bevel, a slant marker on a base or an upright monument. When possible, we recommend that you choose the memorial prior to the cemetery because some cemeteries have restrictions on types of memorials allowed.
- Find a Cemetery— It is important that you know both the name and location of the cemetery you wish to have your work of art. By providing us with these key details, we can make sure you can have the memorial you want where you want it, as each cemetery has its own rules and regulations.
- Choose a Color— After you know which type of memorial you would like for us to create, you have the option to choose which color granite best suits your desires. We offer a variety of popular color shades and patterns that you can view here.
- Customize a Design—Help us help you personalize your uniquely touching memorial for your loved one. Whether you wish to add a prayer, quote, or custom image, we want to make sure the memorial is personal and distinct so that your family’s legacy lives on.
- Create Your Message— At Milano’s we have a large selection of standard and unique fonts to choose from. We can even create a custom font just for you.
Want to learn more? Call 216-362-1199 and set up an appointment today.